DIY Mums 60 Mins Australia
I am so late in posting this! The show aired back in August.... This is a link to our segment we did with 60 Mins Australia in regards to donor insemination. My husband and I's story is the last part of the segment.
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8525349
Over the summer, a film crew from Austraila flew out to interview us about private donor insemination. The reason for this is due to all the controversery here in the states on this topic. In other countries this is not a big deal. For some reason, here the states, our government feels the need to tell people how they can grow their families. Not only that, but society is highly critical and judgemental of different types of infertility. I'm not going to go on a rant of get into the politics of this right now. I have descussed it in prior posts and I'm sure will discuss it more in the future. I hope you all enjoy the show.
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8525349
Over the summer, a film crew from Austraila flew out to interview us about private donor insemination. The reason for this is due to all the controversery here in the states on this topic. In other countries this is not a big deal. For some reason, here the states, our government feels the need to tell people how they can grow their families. Not only that, but society is highly critical and judgemental of different types of infertility. I'm not going to go on a rant of get into the politics of this right now. I have descussed it in prior posts and I'm sure will discuss it more in the future. I hope you all enjoy the show.


No comments:
Post a Comment