38 Weeks




 
I am now just about 38 weeks.  I've been slacking on my posting again.  Potty training Jonah, baking, and crafting Halloween crafts have been consuming my days lately.  I'm trying to get as much mommy and me time in with Jonah before Caleb is born. 
So far there have been no signs that baby Caleb will make an early debut.  I am getting really uncomfortable, but that's to be expected at the end of pregnancy.  It is a bittersweet feeling in knowing that I only have 2 weeks or so left of being pregnant.  I'm sad that it's ending because we waited so long for this to happen, but then I am so uncomfortable that I am looking forward to having my body back.  If I have not gone into labor by Thanksgiving, my doctor has plans on inducing me the day after Thanksgiving or by that weekend.  Either way, Caleb will be here sometime during Thanksgiving week.  What an awesome blessing for Thanksgiving!  Thank you Lord!   

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment