Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

You have been on my heart and in my prayers.  Lately I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and the struggles you are facing.  Always remember, that you are a daughter of the King Most High.  He created this beautiful path before you.  I know it's hard and I know at times you want to throw in the towel.  It's heartbreaking and devastating.  The Lord is with you always and I'm here in the cheer leading section cheering you on until you reach the finish line of infertility.  I know you face some tough decisions.  These decisions can be social un-accepting and morally challenging.  It can test your marriage, your relationship with loved ones, and your relationship with God.  I know it can feel lonely, but the Lord is holding your hand every step of the way.  Everything that comes into are lives flows through God's Hands before it enters ours.  God will never allow something to enter your life that has not been approved by Him.  It's hard at times to understand what God wants you to do.  Always remember, that this is not a punishment.  You did nothing wrong for this to happen.  God choose you for this path.  He knows that you are strong enough to walk it.  He knows that you will give Him all the honor and praise on this journey.  We are created to project God's light.  Some of us forget that.  He choose you because He knew that threw your pain others will see Him.  What a privilege!    

Remember, the Lord never said it would be easy.  He only said it would be worth it.  I can honestly promise you from the depths of my soul that it is worth it!  It is worth every tear, every relationship lost, every sleepless night, every procedure, and every pain filled day!  It is worth all the years it will take for it to happen.  This is a desire the Lord has placed in your heart.  God doesn't break his promises.  I can't tell you when, but I can tell you that God will full fill all the desires He has placed in your heart.   

Stay strong and keep seeking His Will in every twist and turn.  I pray that one day you will get to experience what I am experiencing now.  I pray that one day your heart wont ache.  I pray that the Lord will fill you with His everlasting strength and perseverance to make it the rest of the way.  Remember, I am always here for you.  I am always praying for you.  You are one of my dearest friends and I love you.  You will get through this! 

Love,
Rebekah 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment