39 Weeks

39 weeks today and feeling it!  Pregnancy is hard, but worth it!  As of Wednesday of last week I was a finger tip dilated, 75% effaced and at station -2.  Still have a ways to go, but it's progress.  As of right now, I'm in a considerable amount of pain in my lower back/pelvic area.  No real contractions yet and still no stretch marks!  I have no idea how I have managed not to get a single stretch mark so far. 

We're all very excited and anxious around here.  My parents get back from Hawaii tomorrow night, so baby Caleb is free to make his debut any time after midnight tomorrow night.  It's bittersweet in knowing that in two weeks or less I will no longer be pregnant.  I'm excited to get my body back and excited to hold him in my arms, but I will miss feeling him move inside me. 

Keep us in prayer that baby will be healthy and safe.  Hopefully in a week I'll be able to blogged about my birth experience and bombard you all with a gazzion pictures!  God is so good! I could never ever thank the Lord enough for making the impossible possible and for giving me the experience of Jonah's adoption and the pregnancy/birth of Caleb.  Thank you Lord!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment