Wishes at 34 Weeks
I forgot to bring my camera with me to my church baby shower this week so I don't have a picture for 34 weeks. This week is going better. I haven't had any major vertigo spells. Only occasional minor dizzy spells. I'm hoping that if I continue to take it easy that I wont have any major ones.
Sleeping is getting really difficult between my numerous trips to the bathroom and the lack of comfortable positions while sleeping. However, I am enjoying seeing more limb movement jab out of my belly. I'm surprised that he hasn't tore through my skin yet. I have gained 2 lbs now for a grand total so far of 22lbs and still no stretch marks. Caleb is head down and preparing for his arrivel. I am also enjoying my time with Jonah. We've been baking a lot of pinterest recipes and making lost of Halloween crafts. I love being with him. He is the joy of my life. I can't imagine him not being part of my life.
Over the last week or two I have been reflecting a lot on our infertility journey and Jonah's adoption. Even though both these journeys came with their heartaches and struggles, I wouldn't take them back for anything. God has used these journeys to help mold me into the person He wants me to be. When I think about how both these precious gifts came into my life, I am overwhelmed with the important task I have of raising them to be men after God's own heart. These are men that will one day, I pray, be leaders in the church and preachers of God's Truth. It is Josh and I's task to teach them the Lord's ways and be the parents that the Lord wants us to be to them. How we raise them will directly affect their future wives, children, and the church. I pray that God will keep us on the right path in raising them.
At one of my showers, my BFF Jesica, had all my guest fill out a card titled "Wishes For Caleb". After reading though all of them at home last week, I bursted into tears from all the heart felt wishes that came from my close friends and family. I felt so honored and blessed that this group of people cared so much for my children and have such high Godly prayers for them. I decided that I would fill one out for Caleb myself and that I would also create this same card for Jonah.
Here are my Wishes for Jonah and Caleb.......
Wishes for Caleb
I hope that......
Caleb, I hope that one day you will understand why God choose this very special and different way of bringing you into our family and not be ashamed of it.
I hope you aren't afraid of......
Caleb, I hope that you aren't afraid of going out of faith when you can't see what's in front of you. God does not give us a heart of fear. With the Lord in our lives, there is nothing to fear.
I hope you love.....
Caleb, I hope you love how Christ loves.
I hope you get.....
Caleb, I hope you get/are blessed with all the desires that God has placed in your heart.
I hope you laugh......
Caleb, I hope you laugh always no matter what happens. Life is too short to be serious.
I hope you never forget....
Caleb, I hope you never forget to trust the Lord and that mommy and daddy love you no matter what. Never forget that it is not the bond of blood that creates a family, it is the bond of love that binds us all together. Never forget, that your daddy cried and prayed for you. You are his son no matter how you were conceived. You and your brother are his world. Never forget that.
I hope you become......
Caleb, I hope you become a worrier for Christ.
I hope you respect......
Caleb, I hope you respect the Lord and others no matter how they treat you.
I hope you grow.....
Caleb, I hope you always continue to grow into the person God wants you to be. God is the one who has written your past and continues to write the beautiful story of your future. Submit yourself to His will and He will never direct you down the wrong path.
Wishes For Jonah
I hope that.....
Jonah, I hope that one day you will understand why God choose the path of adoption for your life and I hope that you will always know that we love you as our own.
I hope you aren't afraid of....
Jonah, I hope that you aren't afraid of your adoption story and going out on faith when you can't see what's in front of you. God does not give us a heart of fear. With the Lord in our lives there is nothing to fear.
I hope you love.....
Jonah, I hope you love as Christ loves.
I hope you get.....
Jonah, I hope you get/are blessed with all the desires that God has placed in your heart.
I hope you laugh....
Jonah, I hope you laugh always no matter what happens. Life is too short to be serious.
I hope you never forget.....
Jonah, I hope you never forget that God placed you in our lives as our son and that we will love you as our own until the day we die. Never forget that it is not blood that creates a family, it is the bond of God's love that binds us together as family. Never forget that it doesn't matter to us how you came. The only thing that matters is that God made you for us and that you are the biggest and greatest blessing the Lord has ever blessed us with. Never forget that we all are adopted through Christ. You have an amazing testimony and I pray you use it for God's Will.
I hope you become....
Jonah, I hope and pray that you and your brother become warriors for Christ. I hope you become an inspiration to others.
I hope you respect.....
Jonah, I hope you respect the Lord and others no matter how they treat you.
I hope you grow.....
Jonah, I hope you always continue to grow into the person God wants you to be. God is the one who has written your past and continues to write the beautiful story of your future. Submit yourself to Him and He will never have you walk the wrong path.
My prayer for both my precious boys is that God will have me grow into the mother He wants me to be to them. I pray that the Lord will help me guard them from those that do not agree with their beginnings. I pray that God will give them security in who they are. I pray that no matter how others treat them, that they will always show Christ's kindness and love. I pray that Josh and I will always show and point them to Christ. I pray that the Lord will protect them always.
Jonah and Caleb, I will never ever be able to fully express how much you both mean to me. There are no words to accurately describe how blessed I am to have you both and how much you mean to me. Life has so much more joy and purpose with you two in it. I will love the Lord, you both, and your father until the day I die.
Lord, I know that "Thank you" is not enough to show my gratitude for my children. I wish there was a way I could accurately show my thankfulness for them. I will spend all my days praising you and thanking you for my children that are in your arms and for my children that are here in my arms. Thank you Lord. You are so good!
Sleeping is getting really difficult between my numerous trips to the bathroom and the lack of comfortable positions while sleeping. However, I am enjoying seeing more limb movement jab out of my belly. I'm surprised that he hasn't tore through my skin yet. I have gained 2 lbs now for a grand total so far of 22lbs and still no stretch marks. Caleb is head down and preparing for his arrivel. I am also enjoying my time with Jonah. We've been baking a lot of pinterest recipes and making lost of Halloween crafts. I love being with him. He is the joy of my life. I can't imagine him not being part of my life.
Over the last week or two I have been reflecting a lot on our infertility journey and Jonah's adoption. Even though both these journeys came with their heartaches and struggles, I wouldn't take them back for anything. God has used these journeys to help mold me into the person He wants me to be. When I think about how both these precious gifts came into my life, I am overwhelmed with the important task I have of raising them to be men after God's own heart. These are men that will one day, I pray, be leaders in the church and preachers of God's Truth. It is Josh and I's task to teach them the Lord's ways and be the parents that the Lord wants us to be to them. How we raise them will directly affect their future wives, children, and the church. I pray that God will keep us on the right path in raising them.
At one of my showers, my BFF Jesica, had all my guest fill out a card titled "Wishes For Caleb". After reading though all of them at home last week, I bursted into tears from all the heart felt wishes that came from my close friends and family. I felt so honored and blessed that this group of people cared so much for my children and have such high Godly prayers for them. I decided that I would fill one out for Caleb myself and that I would also create this same card for Jonah.
Here are my Wishes for Jonah and Caleb.......
Wishes for Caleb
I hope that......
Caleb, I hope that one day you will understand why God choose this very special and different way of bringing you into our family and not be ashamed of it.
I hope you aren't afraid of......
Caleb, I hope that you aren't afraid of going out of faith when you can't see what's in front of you. God does not give us a heart of fear. With the Lord in our lives, there is nothing to fear.
I hope you love.....
Caleb, I hope you love how Christ loves.
I hope you get.....
Caleb, I hope you get/are blessed with all the desires that God has placed in your heart.
I hope you laugh......
Caleb, I hope you laugh always no matter what happens. Life is too short to be serious.
I hope you never forget....
Caleb, I hope you never forget to trust the Lord and that mommy and daddy love you no matter what. Never forget that it is not the bond of blood that creates a family, it is the bond of love that binds us all together. Never forget, that your daddy cried and prayed for you. You are his son no matter how you were conceived. You and your brother are his world. Never forget that.
I hope you become......
Caleb, I hope you become a worrier for Christ.
I hope you respect......
Caleb, I hope you respect the Lord and others no matter how they treat you.
I hope you grow.....
Caleb, I hope you always continue to grow into the person God wants you to be. God is the one who has written your past and continues to write the beautiful story of your future. Submit yourself to His will and He will never direct you down the wrong path.
Wishes For Jonah
I hope that.....
Jonah, I hope that one day you will understand why God choose the path of adoption for your life and I hope that you will always know that we love you as our own.
I hope you aren't afraid of....
Jonah, I hope that you aren't afraid of your adoption story and going out on faith when you can't see what's in front of you. God does not give us a heart of fear. With the Lord in our lives there is nothing to fear.
I hope you love.....
Jonah, I hope you love as Christ loves.
I hope you get.....
Jonah, I hope you get/are blessed with all the desires that God has placed in your heart.
I hope you laugh....
Jonah, I hope you laugh always no matter what happens. Life is too short to be serious.
I hope you never forget.....
Jonah, I hope you never forget that God placed you in our lives as our son and that we will love you as our own until the day we die. Never forget that it is not blood that creates a family, it is the bond of God's love that binds us together as family. Never forget that it doesn't matter to us how you came. The only thing that matters is that God made you for us and that you are the biggest and greatest blessing the Lord has ever blessed us with. Never forget that we all are adopted through Christ. You have an amazing testimony and I pray you use it for God's Will.
I hope you become....
Jonah, I hope and pray that you and your brother become warriors for Christ. I hope you become an inspiration to others.
I hope you respect.....
Jonah, I hope you respect the Lord and others no matter how they treat you.
I hope you grow.....
Jonah, I hope you always continue to grow into the person God wants you to be. God is the one who has written your past and continues to write the beautiful story of your future. Submit yourself to Him and He will never have you walk the wrong path.
My prayer for both my precious boys is that God will have me grow into the mother He wants me to be to them. I pray that the Lord will help me guard them from those that do not agree with their beginnings. I pray that God will give them security in who they are. I pray that no matter how others treat them, that they will always show Christ's kindness and love. I pray that Josh and I will always show and point them to Christ. I pray that the Lord will protect them always.
Jonah and Caleb, I will never ever be able to fully express how much you both mean to me. There are no words to accurately describe how blessed I am to have you both and how much you mean to me. Life has so much more joy and purpose with you two in it. I will love the Lord, you both, and your father until the day I die.
Lord, I know that "Thank you" is not enough to show my gratitude for my children. I wish there was a way I could accurately show my thankfulness for them. I will spend all my days praising you and thanking you for my children that are in your arms and for my children that are here in my arms. Thank you Lord. You are so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment