30 Weeks
Aloha!
This post is a day early because we are leaving for Hawaii tonight. This will be the first time ever that I will be away from my baby for more than a night. It will be like leaving my heart on another Continent for 9 days! I hope I do OK. I'm going to miss him so much.
This picture above was taken last weekend when we took Jonah to see the "Choo Choo" at Gold Rush Days here in our area. They had real gun fights, everyone was dressed in old western attire, gold mining for the kids, and they had covered the streets in dirt to give out carriage rides! It was a blast!!!!! Anyways, here's a little update on this past week of my pregnancy.....
I had a check up this week that went pretty good. I have only gained 2lbs in 5 weeks for a total of 17 lbs thus far! YAY!!!!! Baby Caleb's heartbeat came in at a perfect 150BPM and I am all cleared to fly. YAY! However, I found out that I'm anemic (?) so I'm having to take iron. Let me tell you, if I had known about this I would have been taking the iron several weeks ago. I thought I was so tired and pale because of the pregnancy. Now that I have been on iron for 3 days, I have got a ton of energy and my color is coming back into my face. Thank goodness because I'm going to need it for Hawaii and our up coming Disney Land trip.
I hope you all have a wonderful day! See ya at the end of September!

No comments:
Post a Comment