29 Weeks
This week in my pregnancy I'm still craving chocolate and I've been poping tums like their candy. I've been having horrible heartburn. For the first time ever, I wound up eating a whole box of chocolate Lucky Charms all by myself! LOL! I had my glucose test this last Friday and let me tell you, that is the most horrible test I have ever had to take! They're not kidding when they tell you that the solution you have to drink is disgusting. I wound up getting extremely dizzy, light headed, and got the worst heart burn I have ever had in my life. Making a preggo woman fast for 10+ hours is HORRIBLE. I'm used to eating every two hours. I thought I was going to pass out from hunger. I'm so glad I took the day off from work. Jonah and I wound up taking a 3 and 1/2 hour nap once we got home.
We have made a lot of progress this week in preparing for baby Caleb. The crib is up, baby clothes are washed and put away. The only thing we have left, is to put the car seat in the car and pack our bags for the hospital. I'm really looking forward to taking my official maternity photos with the lovely Jesica Allen at http://www.jesicaallen.com/! Check here out! She is simply the most wonderful, amazing, talented, photographer I have ever had the privilege of taking my pictures. Her work is even featured in our episode of "60 Minutes Australia" (I was her model of course.... = )).
I think Jonah is starting to understand that mommy is having a baby. He points to the crib and screams "baby" and then points to my belly and screams "baby". He is going to make such an awesome big brother.
Along with all these wonderful pregnancy experiences our episode on "60 Minutes Australia aired tonight in countries south of the hemisphere. We're still waiting for the producer to email us the link so we can view it. If you missed our show on TLC's Strange Sex that aired earlier this month, you can find it on On Demand if you have cable/satellite. The shows title is "The Inseminator". It still has not been released online to watch.
For now, until we get the link for "60 Mins", here is a photo that was released to the media and a preview for the episode. In the pic is my preggo belly at 16 weeks and in the preview you also get to see a few secs of one of my ultrasounds. I also must point out that my preggo belly is featured here with JAMES BOND! OH YEAH..... And it's not just any James Bond, it's Shawn Connery and the sexy Daniel Craig! Who can say that their baby bump was featured with Daniel Craig? ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I think I'll be adding that to my resume. LOL!
Here's the link for the preview....
http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/this-week-on-60-minutes/x2akyf4?from
I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!


No comments:
Post a Comment