Babymoon In Hawaii

Celebrating 8 years of marriage, Jonah's adoption being finalized, our house being built, baby Caleb's upcoming arrival, infertility being over, and taking a belated honey moon.  God is so good!

I will love this man until the day I die!  He is such an amazing blessing in my life and an amazing father!

Me all ready to snorkel.  It was such a bummer to have to use a floaty.  This belly is nothing but dead weight and I have been unable to tread water since about 20 weeks. 

Snorkeling at Hunama Bay.

One of the many beautiful sunsets we saw.

Me all "natural"..... 


My birthday dinner at "Shore".  This place was fabulous!

Me learning to dance the hula at the luau.

On the snorkeling boat.

Stopping at a sand bar in the middle of the ocean to play some volleyball. 

Getting ready to snorkel!  Yes I did tons of snorkeling at 31 weeks of pregnancy.

Picture of a beautiful beach that we went snorkeling at and went swimming with sea turtles.
 
Out of the 400+ photos we took these are just a few of my favs.  We had so much fun!  Surprisingly I did pretty well with being away from Jonah.  It took me 5 days into our vacation to finally break down and sob.  However, Jonah was having a blast with gramy and papa and could care less about mommy sobing on the phone.  LOL! 
While we were in Hawaii we visited Pearl Harbor (my 2nd time, Josh's first time seeing it), the Dole Pineapple Plantation, rented a car and drove around the island, rented a moped one day and drove out to Hunama Bay, a snorkeling boat trip, luau, shopping, sunbathing, and so much more!  One of my fav's was learning to dance the hula at the luau.  During the whole trip baby Caleb kicked and squirmed away.  I'm sure he was wondering what the heck was going on out there.  LOL!  The only disappointing issues for us in Hawaii was how limited I was with being so far into my pregnancy.  I didn't get to snorkel in the way I wanted to, para sailing was completely out for me and we wanted to take the Jurassic Park tour in the safari vehicle thingy, but couldn't because of how bouncy it was.  Even though these were kind of a bummer, the trip was absolutely AMAZING! 
 
Now that we're all rested up and back home, we're getting more prepared for baby Caleb's debut and Jonah and I's upcoming Disney Land trip with Gammy in a few weeks. 
 
Here's a little pregnancy update..... 32 weeks!  I am now seeing my doctor every two weeks.  At this last appt, my weight gain was only up to 19lbs total so far.  He told me that that was excellent!  Now that I am on iron supplements I am feeling so much more energy.  Who knew that anemia could be such a downer!  Baby Caleb's heart beat is perfect and my belly measurements are perfect according to my doctor.  We have our hospital tour in a week and half and my family baby shower next weekend!  I am so excited for this!!!!  It's all becoming more and more real. 
 
Please continue to keep us in prayer.  As Caleb's due date approaches I am getting more anxious of what type of reception he will receive from those few that do not consider him family because of how he was conceived.  I pray God will change their hearts, give them understanding, and fill them with compassion.  I pray that baby Caleb will be healthy and have a safe delivery.  He's got a HUGE family that loves him already and can't wait to meet him!  Everyday Jonah points to his crib and screams "BABY"!  I think he's starting to understand more of what's going on.  We all can't wait to hold this precious gift from God in our arms!  8 weeks left!!!!!!!   
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment