27 Weeks


I am right in the middle of my 27th week almost 28 weeks.  I can't believe there is only roughly 12 weeks left.  This week has been a little tough.  I've been feeling so sore due to baby Caleb getting bigger and bigger!  I just don't see how I can get any bigger....  This week I have really been craving chocolate like it's the last food on earth.  Other than soreness and massive chocolate cravings I am feeling great!  Just anxious for our Hawaii trip, Disney Land, baby showers, release of Breaking Dawn Part 2, maternity leave, family, and getting to meet baby Caleb for the first time.  Hubby and I feel like we've won the lottery!  It's been such a blessing to move forward in our lives and not have to deal with the darkness of infertlity.  If your still dealing with inferility, don't give up!  I can't tell you how long your journey will last, but I can tell you that it will be worth it.  I would glady go through all the pain again just to have my son Jonah in my life and this new precious baby growing inside me. 

Jonah is doing fabulous.  He's growing like a weed!  He loves to laugh and he loves being goofy.  Just like his mommy and daddy.  We've been working on potty training for the last few months.  He's just about there.  It's hit and miss with making it to the potty for poopoo.  I'm sure you all wanted to know that...LOL!!!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week!!!!    
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment