26 Weeks
26 weeks pregnant!!!!! Happy Monday everyone!!!!
Only 14 more weeks to go! I never thought I would make it this far into a pregnancy. So far I am feeling great except for being a little tired and hot from all the 100 degree weather here in Cali. Baby Caleb is still moving around in there like crazy! He absolutely already loves his daddy. Whenever Josh comes in a room and starts talking Caleb goes nuts in my tummy! He also loves kicking his brother Jonah whenever he tries to lay on my tummy.
I'm really looking forward to our upcoming 10 day Hawaii vacation, my baby showers, and 4 month maternity leave. It's hard to believe I only have 2 and 1/2 months left to work. YAY! I love my job, but it will be really nice staying home with my kids for 4 months and visiting with all the family we have coming in to meet Caleb starting in November.
We're still working on getting Jonah and Caleb's room together. It's been too hot here to bring the crib down from the attic. Sorry this post is kind of rambling... Pregnancy has got me really scattered. So much to do and so little time. Keep our family in your prayers as we get closer to delivery!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment