Jonah's Adoption Finalization




After almost two years of paperwork, one bad lawyer and one great lawyer, heartache, many spilt tears, and sleepless nights, with joyous hearts we are blessed to announce Jonah's adoption was finalized on November 21, 2011!!!! Praise the Lord! Josh and I with our families are so relieved that this process has now come to a close. Jonah is forever ours legally, but has always and forever been ours since the moment God breathed life into his precious soul. Before the earth was formed God was intricately knitting our lives into this beautiful tapestry that we see today and will continue to see through out the rest of our lives!

I can’t begin to express how proud, blessed, and grateful I am to be the mother of my son! Thank you to everyone who has helped, cried, encouraged, and spent countless moments on their knees in prayer to the Lord to prevail in this situation. Josh and I are deeply appreciative for you all and love you all so much.

For those that are still waiting to have their arms filled so the aching will stop, for those who are still waiting on an adoption to finalize, for those that are just beginning the long heart wrenching journey to have a child, you are in our prayers. I pray that our story will be an encouragement to you. I can’t tell you how long your journey will be or that it will have a happy ending, but what I can promise you is that the Lord has His hand opon your life and will be there with you every step of the way! He will not let you fall. He will catch every falling tear that splits from your eyes. Rest in Him during this time. Cling to Him when you feel things are slipping away. Remember, the Lords plans are not to harm you, but are to give you hope and a purpose. The Lord will never leave in this. Stay strong and keep the faith. May God give you strength and peace to endure the journey He has laid before you feet.




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment