The Lord Gives And The Lord Takes Away
It's hard to believe the two years ago today, my 2nd sweet precious baby was born into the arms of Jesus. Two years later it pains the very depths of my soul, but I believe wholeheartdely that it was part of God's plan. As painfull as it was, if this had not of happend I would not have my sweet precious baby Jonah. The Lord brought peace to my life through Jonah. Josh and I named our son Jonah for this very reason. Jonah means dove and dove symbelizes peace.
As time passes the memories fade of being pregnant not just once, but twice. Even though the memories fade the pain is still there. It does get eaiser over time, but for anyone that has lost a child at any age, it is a heartache that you carry with you for the rest of your life. I look forward to being reunited with both my babies when I get to enter the kingdom of God. I can't wait for them to meet Jonah! I can't wait to hold all 3 of my babies in my arms! When I see Jonah smile, I see the Lord and my two babies smiling back at me. When I hear Jonah's laughter I hear the laughter of all 3 of my babies. When Jonah hugs me tight and gives me kisses, I feel the love of my Savior and the love of all my 3 babies. Jonah is my piece of heaven on earth!
The Lord gave me Jonah and the Lord took my 2 babies to heaven, blessed be the name of the Lord.
As time passes the memories fade of being pregnant not just once, but twice. Even though the memories fade the pain is still there. It does get eaiser over time, but for anyone that has lost a child at any age, it is a heartache that you carry with you for the rest of your life. I look forward to being reunited with both my babies when I get to enter the kingdom of God. I can't wait for them to meet Jonah! I can't wait to hold all 3 of my babies in my arms! When I see Jonah smile, I see the Lord and my two babies smiling back at me. When I hear Jonah's laughter I hear the laughter of all 3 of my babies. When Jonah hugs me tight and gives me kisses, I feel the love of my Savior and the love of all my 3 babies. Jonah is my piece of heaven on earth!
The Lord gave me Jonah and the Lord took my 2 babies to heaven, blessed be the name of the Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment