Just thought I'd give a little update on how things are going with our pregnancy. So far I am 25 weeks and 2 days. Baby Caleb is doing fantastic! I'm feeling him more and more! We're now seeing him move on the outside. My doctor said at my appt last week that my pregnancy is going perfect. No problems with swelling, weight gain is fantastic, and we're now pre-registered for the hospital. Jonah still doesn't really understand what's going on. His world is about to be rocked in just a few short months. LOL!!!!
Thank you to all that watched our story on TLC's "Strange Sex" last night. Josh and I were so nervous about how our friends, family, and church family would react. So far we have had an out pour of support and encouragement from those we love so dearly and from people we have never met. Please continue to pray for those that are close to us that have decided to end their relationships with us due to the path we have chosen. We pray that someday they will accept our baby and the path God has chosen for our lives. Please continue to pray for the numerous couples out there that are traveling down the heartbreaking path of infertility. Remember, never give up and no matter how hard it gets, God is there holding your hand every step of this dark journey.
If you missed the show last night, I will post it here on the blog after TLC has posted it online. So far I don't see it yet. Thank you all again and my God bless you richly.


No comments:
Post a Comment