Guess What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


7 weeks and 2 days

After 7 years of infertility, 2 babies waiting for us in heaven, and the adoption of our son; Josh, Jonah, and I are pleased to announce baby Ludikhuize #4 is due to make his or her apperance on November 18th 2012.  We are completely overwhelmed with the goodness of our Lord.  We were told that this was impossible.  Over the last almost 3 years I have seen the hand of God turn the impossible possible.  From the adoption of our son to this precious life growing inside me.  As of today, we are 8 weeks and 5 days. 

Over the last few weeks we have been dying to announce this, but decided to wait due to our history of misscaraige.  We were given the "Baby's OK" by our doctors office early this morning after more blood work came back.  My HCG levels are way better than normal!!!!  Praise the Lord!  Our next ultra sound is this next Tuesday.  I'm so excited to see my baby and hear his or her heartbeat again! 

I am also releaved that I no longer have to try so hard to hide my baby bump from our church family.  LOL!  The last 4 Sundays have been torture with being unable to share this news with you all.  Nancy (you know who you are), this is why I have been seeming different to you!  You have no idea how close I was to just blurting it out to you last time you asked me if I was OK.  LOL! 

Please continue to keep us in prayer over the coming months.  Pray for a healthy baby!  To those of you still struggling with infertility, please don't give up.  The ending is so worth the wait!  Thank you all so much for the praying you have done and continue to do, and thank you for all the love and support you have all shone us through out the last 7 years. 

God is so good!   
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment