THE PAPERS ARE SIGNED
Yes, that's right! After 14 long months, the bio dad's relinquishment of rights papers have now been signed!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!! In less than 4 weeks we, God willing, will have our adoption finalization hearing! I can't begin to express how THRILLED Josh and I are! This means so many things! Jonah is now a legal "Loony House", we can now file our taxes, I can now get Jonah's birth certificate with our names on it, hopefully no more gray hairs will make their debut on my head, we will now be able to sleep peacefully, and so much more!
I feel like 20 lbs has now been taken off my shoulders. I am so glad we will not have to fight the court system now.
Thank you so much Lord for answering this prayer. You are never late, but always right on time. Please forgive me for doubting you. Thank you to the young man and his mother for allowing God to use them to bless our lives. May God bless you both abundantly for giving Josh and I this gift! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!
I feel like 20 lbs has now been taken off my shoulders. I am so glad we will not have to fight the court system now.
Thank you so much Lord for answering this prayer. You are never late, but always right on time. Please forgive me for doubting you. Thank you to the young man and his mother for allowing God to use them to bless our lives. May God bless you both abundantly for giving Josh and I this gift! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment