Love Built Our Home



Look who's turning one!!!!!





Come here mama, I want a hug!





I've got papa's tractor all under control!



























Our son is born!!!! On March 10,1010, I gave my heart to my son!





























































On October 22,2004, I gave my heart to my best friend.




Josh and I dating for 2 months.
This is just a little taste of Josh and I through the years. With Valentine's Day fast approching I have been thinking a lot about the love I have for my husband. On October 22,2003 we began dating offically. Who would of though that from that day forward we both would be on a lifelong journey that would change our lives for forever! Praise God for being us together and praise God for bringing Jonah to us! This is for you babe! With each passing day I love you more than I did the day before! <3



If every word I said made you smile,
I'd talk forever.
If every time I hear your vioce,
I hear another reason to keep you forever.
I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked God for an angel and he gave me you.
I want to be the man that makes your bad day better
and the one that makes you say,
my life has changed since I met him
You justify my existance.....
if i had not know you, I wouldn't have lived,
if I die with out knowing you,
I wouldn't die cuz I didn't live at all.
I LOVE YOU!
-sent to me by Josh on 5/7/2007
He does not know that I still have this posted at my desk.





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment