2 Months












At two months both Jonah and Caleb are all smiles and giggles!  I wish you all could hear the way Caleb laughs!  It makes me crack up just hearing it in my head as I right this!  LOL!  Both these boys are so precious!   I thank the Lord for them every day.  It's hard to believe that 3 years ago our home was empty, full of sadness, and plagued by infertility.  Now, it's loud, messy, and full of love!  This is the happiest I have ever been in my entire life.  I can't imagine it getting any better than this, but I know as time passes it will keep getting even better!  These two precious babies were formed and touched by the hand of God just for Josh and I.  I still can't believe that every day I hold two miracles that were held and created by His Hands.  I'm so undeserving. 

As of now, Caleb is holding his head on his own.  He can sit in my lap with out my hand on his back for a few secconds.  He's in the 97th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference.  His doctor says he's acting like a 3 month old.  He's also 15lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!  My two month old wears 3-6 month clothes!  We call him our little chunker! 

The other night my husband was feeding Caleb when Jonah walks up to them and says "Baby fat!"  Josh says laughing, "Yes, baby is fat."  Then Jonah looks at Caleb and says "OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK!"  We both died laughing!  Now every time Caleb eats, Jonah oinks at him.  LOL!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment