11 weeks and 3 days
It's hard to believe that this little one is inside me. I got to see him or her wiggle, giggle, and kick up a storm! When the ultrasound first started, baby was sleeping away in a ball sucking his/her little thumb. It was so precious. The tech couldn't get a good measurement so she woke the baby up. It was hilarious to see baby jump and all limbs go sprawling out from being startled! I was told that I have a very active baby. I'm not surprised because if baby is anything like mama it will NEVER sit still! LOL!
Baby has a good strong heartbeat. The frist time we heard it, which was about two weeks ago it was 179bpm. Yesterday it came in at 170bpm. Not to worry, heartbeats fluctuate. I'm just about out of the 1st trimester. YAY! My morning sickness is finally starting to go away. I still have not regained my energy. My belly is getting more and more noticeable with each passing day. Even though I broke 130lbs for the first time ever in my life, I am still wearing a size 4 at almost 12 weeks as long as the button comes under my belly. Not to sound vain, but this I have to say I'm pretty proud of.
I am so thankful to all the doctors and special people that allowed God to use them in blessing us with another child. When I see Jonah's smile and when I see this little one wiggle away on the screen I am so overwhelmed by God's goodness. I am so undeserving of it.
I love you Jonah and Baby!!!!! I can't wait to have both of you in my arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment