Even though the last almost 7 years with infertility has been hard, it's been totally worth it. We were blessed with two babies which now live in heaven and the adoption of our son Jonah. I know this post is late, the last weekend has been so busy with his birthday celebrations. On March 10th 2010, our lives were forever change and aboundantly blessed! I will never forget the day the laid him in my arms. Happy 2nd Birthday Jonah!
Even though the last almost 7 years with infertility has been hard, it's been totally worth it. We were blessed with two babies which now live in heaven and the adoption of our son Jonah. I know this post is late, the last weekend has been so busy with his birthday celebrations. On March 10th 2010, our lives were forever change and aboundantly blessed! I will never forget the day the laid him in my arms. Happy 2nd Birthday Jonah!




No comments:
Post a Comment