Adoption Webinar





Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing absolutely fantastic on this beautiful Wednesday afternoon! Today I came across an adoption webinar. I know, what in the world is a webinar! That's what I thought at first. After doing some research I found out that a webinar is just a seminar on the web. I know, I'm a blond. I should have gathered that from the title. Anywho, check it out! It's really informational for teachers, friends, and family of adopted families. Here's the sites description of the class.....



Thursday, 9-22-117:00 - 8:00 PM Central TimeQ & A: 8:00 - 8:30 PMCost: $15

You have been talking to your child about adoption since he came home. But what about the time he spends at school? What does his teacher know about adoption? About birth parents? Does she know how to help him answer why he doesn't look like his mom?Join Debbie Riley, the Chief Executive Officer of The Center for Adoption Support and Education, Inc. (C.A.S.E.), as she discusses how adoptive parents can educate the educators

This webinar will help you:

Talk to teachers about creating an adoption-sensitive environment

Educate teachers on managing discussions about adoption in school

Discover how much of your child's story to share

Learn how to handle some standard school projects (family trees, baby pictures)






Let me know what you think of it if you take it. I'm planning on taking it. Here's the web address......





Adoption Learning Partners Webinar

http://www.adoptionlearningpartners.org/
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment