999 Reasons To Laugh At Infertility
This website is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I NEVER thought I could ever laugh at infertility until I saw this site. For those of you that are still going through the infertility journey you really need to take a look at this site. It may brighten your day a little and give you a reason to laugh at what brings you heartache.
http://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/
Read #661.... I just did that this last weekend, no joke! LOL!!! All of #675 is so true for me! LOL!!! Just the other day I found myself wishing I had not been a good girl and started trying when Josh and I first met! LOL!!!! You'll have to read #675 to understand that. LOL!
http://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/
Read #661.... I just did that this last weekend, no joke! LOL!!! All of #675 is so true for me! LOL!!! Just the other day I found myself wishing I had not been a good girl and started trying when Josh and I first met! LOL!!!! You'll have to read #675 to understand that. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment